Ag Leader Technology introduced its latest assisted steering system: OnTrac3. The newly designed OnTrac3 represents... Read more.
The quality of today's diesel fuel has not advanced it in fact has deteriorated. Today's diesel fuel... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
AgSense LLC recently released an iPad version of its flagship mobile application WagNet Mobile. This... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of three new education modules... Read more.
Growers have new choices when selecting insect control and crop nutrition products for next planting... Read more.
Willowood USA recently announced that Federal EPA has approved its technical registration for glufosinate. Willowood... Read more.
New for 2015, Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. introduced five new class-leading models of NITRO Series sprayers. Tier... Read more.
New Holland introduces new Tier 4B Guardian front-boom sprayer models including the highest-capacity... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
A new interactive map gives South Dakota agriculture producers an opportunity to closely follow research... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and FarmLink are teaming up to help farmers close the $11... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?