Valley Water Management (VWM) and Yaskawa America are partnering to provide variable frequency drives for... Read more.
Fūz-Vent is designed to be used many times over or until it ruptures. It was designed to be safe,... Read more.
Addressing the diverse operational and environmental needs of today's modern growers, Netafim has unveiled PolyNet,... Read more.
Larson Electronics has announced the release of an explosion proof LED tank light mounted to a portable... Read more.
InterSeeder Technologies, a new company affiliated with Penn State University, has launched commercial sales of... Read more.
Certis USA introduces Rendition, a broad spectrum bactericide, fungicide and disinfectant, that contains a... Read more.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln has released two irrigation apps, IrrigatePump that can help evaluate irrigation pumping... Read more.
Agtelligent, LLC, was awarded a U.S. patent recently for its mobile chemical mixing system, Mixmate.... Read more.
Trelleborg has further extended its digital offering for agricultural tires with the launch of its... Read more.
Available to U.S. growers for the first time, Crop Health Laboratories is providing diagnostics that... Read more.
Iteris, Inc., a leader in providing intelligent traffic management and weather information solutions, has introduced... Read more.
Toro announced introduction of the latest version of its drip irrigation design software: AquaFlow... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report