Now, labs can test soil health more accurately with a new Soil Health Nutrient Toolbox from Woods... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is advancing 111 new Pioneer brand corn products, featuring 32 new genetic platforms,... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Hexima Limited have announced the details of two new collaborations targeting... Read more.
In conjunction with the launch of the ExactEmerge planters and MaxEmerge 5 row units, John Deere introduces... Read more.
Winfield Solutions, LLC announced its expanded soybean portfolio, headlined by five new early-maturing Precision Pak... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for... Read more.
Larson Electronics announced the release of a new 150-watt explosion proof light fixture with a safety... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
EarthMaster announced the introduction of its new and improved vertical tillage tool, EarthMaster 3000, at... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) updated its online geospatial... Read more.
Pioneer announced the launch of Sila-Bac brand 11AFT inoculant, the third product in the revolutionary... Read more.
Syngenta has released SY7717, a new mid- to late-maturing, high oleic sunflower hybrid with outstanding... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants