Cargill is introducing a soybean oil made from identity-preserved (IdP), conventionally-bred (non-GM) soybeans... Read more.
Washington State University will join forces with AgriPro, a division of Syngenta Cereals, to market... Read more.
The booklet Agricultural Biotechnology (A Lot More Than Just GM Crops) explains and compares tools... Read more.
Syngenta has unveiled plans for the introduction of a new active ingredient. The SDHI fungicide... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced the introduction of Credenz, the company’s first global soybean seed brand, commercially... Read more.
Syngenta announced the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) granted additional registration approvals for the use... Read more.
Brandt, a leading manufacturer of agricultural specialty products, has launched its first app, Brandt Tank... Read more.
Dynamic Weather Solutions Inc. (DWS), a group of Weather Data Scientists who offer software solutions... Read more.
Trimble announced that it is adding another new agronomic service to its Connected Farm solution.... Read more.
Precision Laboratories announces Vertex, a new nonionic surfactant certified by the Council of Producers and... Read more.
As the original innovator of square-by-design fuel trailers, Thunder Creek Equipment brings innovative solutions to... Read more.
Actagro announced that the EPA has approved the federal registration for Elicitore PGR. Elicitore is... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease