Did you know that plants and trees have a pulse? It’s true, plants expand, contract and experience... Read more.
Farm Market iD, a Telematch Inc. company, announced the release of its proprietary farm and land database.... Read more.
Willowood USA announced that the Environmental Protection Agency has approved its technical and end use... Read more.
AGCO has launched a new iPad app that showcases the company’s lineup of application equipment,... Read more.
AgGateway is introducing a comprehensive agricultural glossary that can be freely accessed and used by... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is launching its new Encirca Yield services platform and enrolling growers today to... Read more.
Ag Leader Technology announced a firmware update to the Ag Leader Integra display, which adds increased... Read more.
With more than 230 changes and 25 new questions, many focused on transportation issues, the Security... Read more.
Corn has the potential to yield 500 bushels per acre. But according to the USDA, the average corn... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced the launch of Intego Suite System for soybeans. The Intego Suite... Read more.
Kinze Manufacturing, Inc. continues progress on the world’s first electric multi-hybrid planter, with six planters... Read more.
Volt Aerial Robotics has announced the release of the Venture family of small unmanned aerial systems.... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report