In conjunction with the launch of the ExactEmerge planters and MaxEmerge 5 row units, John Deere introduces... Read more.
Winfield Solutions, LLC announced its expanded soybean portfolio, headlined by five new early-maturing Precision Pak... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for... Read more.
Larson Electronics announced the release of a new 150-watt explosion proof light fixture with a safety... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
EarthMaster announced the introduction of its new and improved vertical tillage tool, EarthMaster 3000, at... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) updated its online geospatial... Read more.
Pioneer announced the launch of Sila-Bac brand 11AFT inoculant, the third product in the revolutionary... Read more.
Syngenta has released SY7717, a new mid- to late-maturing, high oleic sunflower hybrid with outstanding... Read more.
2014 introduces the final Tier 4 emission standards. The solutions from all manufacturers of high... Read more.
Lindsay Corporation, maker of Zimmatic irrigation systems, has added a new magnetic flow meter to... Read more.
Lindsay Corporation introduced FieldNET for wireless micro-irrigation management, allowing growers access and control of their... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants