University of Illinois Extension has released a new smartphone app for making sprayer-related calculations.... Read more.
The US-EPA has released a new Label Review Manual (LRM) in May 2014. According to the manual, "the... Read more.
Paige Agwire announced release of its new comprehensive product line to deter copper theft. The three-part... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
Unveiled this week, the Enlist Ahead app offers growers and applicators vital herbicide application information... Read more.
Raven Industries’ Applied Technology Division announced Hawkeye, an innovative pressure-based nozzle control system that provides... Read more.
Trimble has added advanced line acquisition technology to its Autopilot automated steering system:... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Eastern Corn Belt, Syngenta reminds growers... Read more.
Now farmers and ranchers can have immediate access to the data being collected by monitors in the... Read more.
Conservis Corp., a developer of cloud-based Farm Management Software, announced that it released version 7.0... Read more.
Net Irrigate, a manufacturer of wireless agricultural irrigation monitoring (WAIM) technology, is excited to announce... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism