DuPont Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)... Read more.
Cable ties have traditionally been a single-use item. Allplastik has now solved this challenge with... Read more.
Toro announced the release of its latest guide, Micro-Sprinklers for Integrated Pest Management (IPM). The... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular... Read more.
SRC Power Systems' new 8.8-liter propane irrigation engine, offers farmers a new, affordable alternative to... Read more.
The Michigan Agri-Business Association (MABA) announced the launch of its new "Agricultural Mapping... Read more.
University of Illinois Extension has released a new smartphone app for making sprayer-related calculations.... Read more.
The US-EPA has released a new Label Review Manual (LRM) in May 2014. According to the manual, "the... Read more.
Paige Agwire announced release of its new comprehensive product line to deter copper theft. The three-part... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta