The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of three new education modules... Read more.
Growers have new choices when selecting insect control and crop nutrition products for next planting... Read more.
Willowood USA recently announced that Federal EPA has approved its technical registration for glufosinate. Willowood... Read more.
New for 2015, Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. introduced five new class-leading models of NITRO Series sprayers. Tier... Read more.
New Holland introduces new Tier 4B Guardian front-boom sprayer models including the highest-capacity... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
A new interactive map gives South Dakota agriculture producers an opportunity to closely follow research... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and FarmLink are teaming up to help farmers close the $11... Read more.
Did you know that plants and trees have a pulse? It’s true, plants expand, contract and experience... Read more.
Farm Market iD, a Telematch Inc. company, announced the release of its proprietary farm and land database.... Read more.
Willowood USA announced that the Environmental Protection Agency has approved its technical and end use... Read more.
AGCO has launched a new iPad app that showcases the company’s lineup of application equipment,... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- EPA regional head and ag leaders talk water quality