Traditionally, growers have sought to maximize yield by planting the hybrid that will perform the... Read more.
A new retro-fit seed delivery system from Precision Planting allows growers to plant corn and soybeans... Read more.
John Deere introduces the MyJohnDeere Operations Center with intuitive, easy-to-use tools for customers to manage... Read more.
With an eye toward helping farmers deal with water shortages and pumping restrictions, T-L Irrigation... Read more.
The recent increase in continuous corn acres requires rugged nutrient application equipment that keeps pace... Read more.
DuPont Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)... Read more.
Cable ties have traditionally been a single-use item. Allplastik has now solved this challenge with... Read more.
Toro announced the release of its latest guide, Micro-Sprinklers for Integrated Pest Management (IPM). The... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular... Read more.
SRC Power Systems' new 8.8-liter propane irrigation engine, offers farmers a new, affordable alternative to... Read more.
The Michigan Agri-Business Association (MABA) announced the launch of its new "Agricultural Mapping... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism