Valley Water Management (VWM) and Yaskawa America are partnering to provide variable frequency drives for... Read more.
Fūz-Vent is designed to be used many times over or until it ruptures. It was designed to be safe,... Read more.
Addressing the diverse operational and environmental needs of today's modern growers, Netafim has unveiled PolyNet,... Read more.
Larson Electronics has announced the release of an explosion proof LED tank light mounted to a portable... Read more.
InterSeeder Technologies, a new company affiliated with Penn State University, has launched commercial sales of... Read more.
Certis USA introduces Rendition, a broad spectrum bactericide, fungicide and disinfectant, that contains a... Read more.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln has released two irrigation apps, IrrigatePump that can help evaluate irrigation pumping... Read more.
Agtelligent, LLC, was awarded a U.S. patent recently for its mobile chemical mixing system, Mixmate.... Read more.
Trelleborg has further extended its digital offering for agricultural tires with the launch of its... Read more.
Available to U.S. growers for the first time, Crop Health Laboratories is providing diagnostics that... Read more.
Iteris, Inc., a leader in providing intelligent traffic management and weather information solutions, has introduced... Read more.
Toro announced introduction of the latest version of its drip irrigation design software: AquaFlow... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease