The US-EPA has released a new Label Review Manual (LRM) in May 2014. According to the manual, "the... Read more.
Paige Agwire announced release of its new comprehensive product line to deter copper theft. The three-part... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
Unveiled this week, the Enlist Ahead app offers growers and applicators vital herbicide application information... Read more.
Raven Industries’ Applied Technology Division announced Hawkeye, an innovative pressure-based nozzle control system that provides... Read more.
Trimble has added advanced line acquisition technology to its Autopilot automated steering system:... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Eastern Corn Belt, Syngenta reminds growers... Read more.
Now farmers and ranchers can have immediate access to the data being collected by monitors in the... Read more.
Conservis Corp., a developer of cloud-based Farm Management Software, announced that it released version 7.0... Read more.
Net Irrigate, a manufacturer of wireless agricultural irrigation monitoring (WAIM) technology, is excited to announce... Read more.
The release of a new type of switchgrass specifically designed for bioenergy generation has been... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto