Case IH announced its new AFS Connect 2.0, a new farm management system that uses advanced telematics... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced its plans to release a new broadleaf corn herbicide, DiFlexx. DiFlexx will... Read more.
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC announced the addition of two new nitrogen stabilizers to the Agrotain... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have sought to maximize yield by planting the hybrid that will perform the... Read more.
A new retro-fit seed delivery system from Precision Planting allows growers to plant corn and soybeans... Read more.
John Deere introduces the MyJohnDeere Operations Center with intuitive, easy-to-use tools for customers to manage... Read more.
With an eye toward helping farmers deal with water shortages and pumping restrictions, T-L Irrigation... Read more.
The recent increase in continuous corn acres requires rugged nutrient application equipment that keeps pace... Read more.
DuPont Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)... Read more.
Cable ties have traditionally been a single-use item. Allplastik has now solved this challenge with... Read more.
Toro announced the release of its latest guide, Micro-Sprinklers for Integrated Pest Management (IPM). The... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Take That, Red Baron
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals