Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo brand of technologically... Read more.
Adama announced that Nimitz, a novel, non-fumigant nematicide with simplified application features and unmatched user... Read more.
Cargill Inc. is developing a software service that guides farmers on how to plant crops, a foray... Read more.
Mitas launched the 1250/50R32 SFT, one of the world's largest agricultural tires at the Farm Progress... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is announcing for the 2015 growing season 22 new BMR and TMF corn silage hybrids, many... Read more.
Orthman, a leading provider of agricultural equipment and implements worldwide, announced the launch of precision... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
The National Pork Producers Council, along with other agricultural groups, today unveiled an interactive website... Read more.
Stockton Israel, a leader in plant extract based crop protection innovation, announced that its flagship... Read more.
Topcon Positioning Group announced the release of two unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for mapping -... Read more.
Goodyear Farm Tires, a Titan Tire Corporation brand, has launched four new Low Sidewall (LSW) tire/wheel... Read more.
Root Demand Irrigation (RDI) is launching a revolutionary, subsurface irrigation method to help growers improve... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement