Mycogen Seeds is adding four new sunflower hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Mycogen... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience North America recently announced the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of... Read more.
Building off of a year in which Syngenta corn hybrids out-yielded major competitors on farms across... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo brand of technologically... Read more.
Adama announced that Nimitz, a novel, non-fumigant nematicide with simplified application features and unmatched user... Read more.
Cargill Inc. is developing a software service that guides farmers on how to plant crops, a foray... Read more.
Mitas launched the 1250/50R32 SFT, one of the world's largest agricultural tires at the Farm Progress... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is announcing for the 2015 growing season 22 new BMR and TMF corn silage hybrids, many... Read more.
Orthman, a leading provider of agricultural equipment and implements worldwide, announced the launch of precision... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation announced that Fierce XLT soybean herbicide is now federally registered for preemergence... Read more.
The National Pork Producers Council, along with other agricultural groups, today unveiled an interactive website... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?