Facing lower soybean cash prices this year, farmers are looking for opportunities to add to their... Read more.
Farmers interested in planting cover crops to improve soil health now have an updated and expanded... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
Iteris, Inc., a leader in providing intelligent traffic management and weather information solutions, has released... Read more.
Romer Labs, a leading supplier of food safety diagnostics solutions, announced the introduction of... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation released a series of short educational videos to help farmers... Read more.
It is a product that combines the best of all worlds when it comes to chemical management for farmers.... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding four new sunflower hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Mycogen... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience North America recently announced the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of... Read more.
Building off of a year in which Syngenta corn hybrids out-yielded major competitors on farms across... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo brand of technologically... Read more.
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Initiatives attack biotech on ballots in Colorado, Oregon, Maui
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Salt-loving plants may be key to sustainable food production
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism