The quality of today's diesel fuel has not advanced it in fact has deteriorated. Today's diesel fuel... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
AgSense LLC recently released an iPad version of its flagship mobile application WagNet Mobile. This... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of three new education modules... Read more.
Growers have new choices when selecting insect control and crop nutrition products for next planting... Read more.
Willowood USA recently announced that Federal EPA has approved its technical registration for glufosinate. Willowood... Read more.
New for 2015, Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. introduced five new class-leading models of NITRO Series sprayers. Tier... Read more.
New Holland introduces new Tier 4B Guardian front-boom sprayer models including the highest-capacity... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
A new interactive map gives South Dakota agriculture producers an opportunity to closely follow research... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and FarmLink are teaming up to help farmers close the $11... Read more.
Did you know that plants and trees have a pulse? It’s true, plants expand, contract and experience... Read more.
- Two-year study to review GE crops
- Verdesian Life Sciences, Mitsui and Hokusan sign agreement
- Corn increases farmland value in four states
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown