Arcadia Biosciences, Inc., an agricultural technology company focused on developing technologies and products that benefit... Read more.
BASF announced that Sercadis fungicide has received full U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration. Sercadis... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience North America has announced the addition of Astera fungicide with aβpro Yield Enhancer... Read more.
Yara North America, Inc., introduces YaraVita Glytrel MnP, a new foliar product for soybeans that... Read more.
Now, labs can test soil health more accurately with a new Soil Health Nutrient Toolbox from Woods... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is advancing 111 new Pioneer brand corn products, featuring 32 new genetic platforms,... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Hexima Limited have announced the details of two new collaborations targeting... Read more.
In conjunction with the launch of the ExactEmerge planters and MaxEmerge 5 row units, John Deere introduces... Read more.
Winfield Solutions, LLC announced its expanded soybean portfolio, headlined by five new early-maturing Precision Pak... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for... Read more.
Larson Electronics announced the release of a new 150-watt explosion proof light fixture with a safety... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?