DuPont Pioneer and Hexima Limited have announced the details of two new collaborations targeting... Read more.
In conjunction with the launch of the ExactEmerge planters and MaxEmerge 5 row units, John Deere introduces... Read more.
Winfield Solutions, LLC announced its expanded soybean portfolio, headlined by five new early-maturing Precision Pak... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for... Read more.
Larson Electronics announced the release of a new 150-watt explosion proof light fixture with a safety... Read more.
A new announcement is that farmers can maximize yield with an advanced lineup of Asgrow and Dekalb... Read more.
EarthMaster announced the introduction of its new and improved vertical tillage tool, EarthMaster 3000, at... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) updated its online geospatial... Read more.
Pioneer announced the launch of Sila-Bac brand 11AFT inoculant, the third product in the revolutionary... Read more.
Syngenta has released SY7717, a new mid- to late-maturing, high oleic sunflower hybrid with outstanding... Read more.
2014 introduces the final Tier 4 emission standards. The solutions from all manufacturers of high... Read more.
Lindsay Corporation, maker of Zimmatic irrigation systems, has added a new magnetic flow meter to... Read more.
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto