2014 introduces the final Tier 4 emission standards. The solutions from all manufacturers of high... Read more.
Lindsay Corporation, maker of Zimmatic irrigation systems, has added a new magnetic flow meter to... Read more.
Lindsay Corporation introduced FieldNET for wireless micro-irrigation management, allowing growers access and control of their... Read more.
Vestaron Corporation announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the active ingredient... Read more.
MyAgCentral, a division of DN2K, announced its new cloud-based end-to-end solutions for agriculture, which gives... Read more.
Corn growers have improved options for early season weed control this spring with updates to a well-known... Read more.
Raven Industries Applied Technology Division introduced the Accuflow Vortex system, the newest and most accurate... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer is introducing three new Pioneer brand corn hybrids with the brown midrib (BMR) trait... Read more.
NuTech Seed, LLC is launching YieldLeader, a Web-based precision placement tool program powered by MyFarms,... Read more.
Farmers have long depended on the printed MFA Incorporated’s Agronomy Guide as a way to compare... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer continues its commitment to sorghum growers with the introduction of two new hybrids... Read more.
Growers Edge continues to innovate with new technology from text messaging services to smartphone apps... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America