The new precision ag multicopter, AutoCopter SuperScout, includes three cameras, auto pilot and image processing... Read more.
The Lone Star LS T1 Geotechnical Drill from Little Beaver gives engineers and soil technicians a rugged... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
NovAtel Inc. announced the release of its 6.400 firmware, NovAtel Correct positioning technology with TerraStar’s... Read more.
Wilbur-Ellis Company announced the launch of the most comprehensive upgrade to date of its field technology... Read more.
The Ohio Woodland Stewards Program has created a poster and app to help Ohioans spot and report kudzu... Read more.
Leica Geosystems released the Leica SteerDirect ES Plus, the electric steering system for farmers who... Read more.
RhinoGator has announced the new 14.9x24 version of its no-flat pivot tire. This option was developed... Read more.
Goodyear Farm Tires is expanding its Ultra Sprayer line, which is now available with Very High Flexion... Read more.
A group of Purdue University researchers has led the “Useful to Usable” climate initiative in... Read more.
Growers looking to increase their water management capabilities and know more about how and when to... Read more.
Valley Irrigation is putting the latest soil moisture monitoring technology into the hands of growers... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants