Isagro USA has received approval from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for Dominus, a biopesticide... Read more.
FMC Agricultural Solutions adds Authority Maxx to its Authority line of herbicides. Receiving EPA registration... Read more.
The new Cfx fertilizer opener by Dawn Equipment represents the first genuine form of new thinking... Read more.
Soybean producers can easily get an idea of the yield potential of their crops with a Purdue Extension... Read more.
In the wake of harvesting corn and other grain crops this season, farmers are left with the decision... Read more.
A new BASF mobile platform provides access to all crop protection product information for tablets... Read more.
The intelligent sprayer, developed by engineers at the College of Food Agricultural and Environmental Sciences... Read more.
South Dakota wheat growers will soon have access to a new hard red winter wheat variety. After several... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is introducing 10 new soybean varieties with the Roundup Ready 2 Yield trait for the... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is introducing 37 new grain corn hybrids for the 2014 growing season, including 15 featuring... Read more.
The International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) has released a new serial publication entitled Stewardship Specifics. Stewardship... Read more.
KSi Conveyors Inc. recently unvealed the KSi 4808NGA Seed Applicator for advanced and accurate seed... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants