NMC-Wollard, Inc. announced the new NMC 2850 articulated compact loader. The new NMC loader (formerly... Read more.
Innvictis Crop Care, LLC, www.innvictis.com, announced the launch of Nirvana in time for the 2014... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has granted a specific exemption under Section... Read more.
Prevathon insect control powered by Rynaxypyr has received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for... Read more.
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc. has announced the launch of Tiger Magnesium 15%, a low-salt product, which... Read more.
Casella CEL has introduced its Storm Guardian tipping bucket rain gauge, an early warning system that... Read more.
Nutra Flo, a producer of low salt, high orthophosphate starter fertilizers in North America, is introducing... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds will feature PowerCore, a new trait technology, in its corn hybrid lineup for the 2015... Read more.
Using conventional breeding methods, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) scientists have developed a new rice... Read more.
Whether it’s tough-to-control weeds, insect pests, or adverse planting conditions, cotton growers face incredible challenges... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced its new TwinLink cotton technology is commercially available for the 2014 growing... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014