Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
NovAtel Inc. announced the release of its 6.400 firmware, NovAtel Correct positioning technology with TerraStar’s... Read more.
Wilbur-Ellis Company announced the launch of the most comprehensive upgrade to date of its field technology... Read more.
The Ohio Woodland Stewards Program has created a poster and app to help Ohioans spot and report kudzu... Read more.
Leica Geosystems released the Leica SteerDirect ES Plus, the electric steering system for farmers who... Read more.
RhinoGator has announced the new 14.9x24 version of its no-flat pivot tire. This option was developed... Read more.
Goodyear Farm Tires is expanding its Ultra Sprayer line, which is now available with Very High Flexion... Read more.
A group of Purdue University researchers has led the “Useful to Usable” climate initiative in... Read more.
Growers looking to increase their water management capabilities and know more about how and when to... Read more.
Valley Irrigation is putting the latest soil moisture monitoring technology into the hands of growers... Read more.
Corn growers have a new dual-action option for postemergence control of broadleaf weeds, including those... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta