The Ohio Woodland Stewards Program has created a poster and app to help Ohioans spot and report kudzu... Read more.
Goodyear Farm Tires is expanding its Ultra Sprayer line, which is now available with Very High Flexion... Read more.
A group of Purdue University researchers has led the “Useful to Usable” climate initiative in... Read more.
Growers looking to increase their water management capabilities and know more about how and when to... Read more.
Valley Irrigation is putting the latest soil moisture monitoring technology into the hands of growers... Read more.
Corn growers have a new dual-action option for postemergence control of broadleaf weeds, including those... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
Innvictis Crop Care, LLC announced the launch of EndurX Technology Platform. Developed and tested in... Read more.
This 496 page soft cover book is an excellent guide for farmers and ranchers who want to make the... Read more.
A new University of Florida web-based tool worked well during its trial run to measure water consumption... Read more.
Pentair Ltd. announced the launch of the Hypro Universal Flange Clamp; the unique clamshell design... Read more.
The 55-ton spread-axle, low-deck trailer (55SA-LD) from Talbert Manufacturing features an industry-leading 18-inch deck height... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America