10/01/2013 10:43:06 AM
When heading out off-roading with your Jeep, SUV, or pickup truck, Warn Industries offers its new... Read more.
10/01/2013 10:40:00 AM
Isagro USA has received approval from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for Dominus, a biopesticide... Read more.
09/30/2013 3:00:00 PM
FMC Agricultural Solutions adds Authority Maxx to its Authority line of herbicides. Receiving EPA registration... Read more.
09/30/2013 1:16:03 PM
The new Cfx fertilizer opener by Dawn Equipment represents the first genuine form of new thinking... Read more.
09/26/2013 10:30:00 AM
Soybean producers can easily get an idea of the yield potential of their crops with a Purdue Extension... Read more.
09/25/2013 4:45:00 PM
In the wake of harvesting corn and other grain crops this season, farmers are left with the decision... Read more.
09/25/2013 9:00:00 AM
A new BASF mobile platform provides access to all crop protection product information for tablets... Read more.
09/24/2013 4:05:00 PM
The intelligent sprayer, developed by engineers at the College of Food Agricultural and Environmental Sciences... Read more.
09/24/2013 3:30:00 PM
South Dakota wheat growers will soon have access to a new hard red winter wheat variety. After several... Read more.
09/23/2013 4:19:40 PM
Mycogen Seeds is introducing 10 new soybean varieties with the Roundup Ready 2 Yield trait for the... Read more.
09/23/2013 4:16:10 PM
Mycogen Seeds is introducing 37 new grain corn hybrids for the 2014 growing season, including 15 featuring... Read more.
09/23/2013 11:45:00 AM
The International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) has released a new serial publication entitled Stewardship Specifics. Stewardship... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.