Leica Geosystems introduced the Leica mojoMINI 2, a cost-effective, steer-to-the-line solution that provides farmers with... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
The J. R. Simplot Company has announced the introduction of four new premium performing adjuvants... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of two azoxystrobin fungicides for U.S. growers: Azaka fungicide for... Read more.
BASF announced that Nealta miticide received full, unconditional registration with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).... Read more.
North Dakota State University (NDSU) Extension recently released a pest management app that combines select... Read more.
H.J. Baker, a global agriculture firm, has launched a new app. The app will assist agronomists and... Read more.
The Decagon Devices MPS-6 Matrix Water Potential Sensor uses Ceramic discs to take long term and... Read more.
Larson Electronics announced the release of a solar-powered generator with a pneumatic light tower mast... Read more.
BioSafe Systems announced that StorOx 2.0, a bactericide/fungicide, is now registered for use in California.... Read more.
The J. R. Simplot Company announced the introduction of Red Vigor as part of its line-up of premium... Read more.
U.S. wheat and barley producers have incurred billions of dollars in economic losses to Fusarium... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?