11/05/2013 9:42:00 AM
RhinoGator announced a new shallow tread version of its no-flat pivot tire. The shallow tread option... Read more.
11/04/2013 4:05:00 PM
The National Corn Growers Association and FMC Agricultural Products are working together to provide a... Read more.
10/31/2013 7:20:00 AM
Syngenta announced the registration in Argentina of Fortenza, a novel seed treatment insecticide, for use... Read more.
10/31/2013 7:00:00 AM
Corn, soybean and wheat growers have a new fungicide with two modes of action to protect yield potential... Read more.
10/30/2013 3:34:48 PM
Cartell, a division of Preferred Technologies Group, has introduced the solar-friendly GateMate (CP-3) self-contained Free... Read more.
10/30/2013 3:28:33 PM
Saf-T-Gard expanded its line of Mechani-Gard Mechanic’s Gloves with the MG-9850 Deerskin Leather Mechanic’s Gloves... Read more.
10/30/2013 3:00:00 PM
Growers and crop consultants can make decisions in the field using real-time information from the... Read more.
10/30/2013 8:00:00 AM
Syngenta released CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme insecticide/fungicide seed treatment. CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, the foundation for a... Read more.
10/24/2013 7:00:00 AM
In this day and age when there’s an app for everything from games to videos, it’s nice... Read more.
10/22/2013 3:05:00 PM
During the 39th Annual CAPCA Conference, Bayer CropScience introduced Serenade Optimum fungicide and bactericide, its... Read more.
10/22/2013 10:35:00 AM
The last U.S. patent covering the original Roundup Ready soybean trait expires in 2015. As U.S. farmers... Read more.
10/22/2013 7:00:00 AM
The University of Florida has released three smart device apps of interest to those in the irrigation... Read more.
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company