Clemson University plant breeders released 21 new crop varieties that can help grow food, fiber... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Energy recently reported a rise in copper theft, which cost victims more than... Read more.
Summit Agro USA, LLC announced that it will add Ranman 400SC fungicide to its product portfolio. Ranman... Read more.
Power management company Eaton announced it will supply JCB Inc. with Steering Control Units (SCUs)... Read more.
Fine Americas, Inc., a manufacturer and marketer of plant growth regulators for the fruit industry,... Read more.
Valley Irrigation is offering a new sprinkler application option for growers who rotate crops of varying... Read more.
Leica Geosystems introduced the Leica mojoMINI 2, a cost-effective, steer-to-the-line solution that provides farmers with... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
The J. R. Simplot Company has announced the introduction of four new premium performing adjuvants... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of two azoxystrobin fungicides for U.S. growers: Azaka fungicide for... Read more.
BASF announced that Nealta miticide received full, unconditional registration with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).... Read more.
North Dakota State University (NDSU) Extension recently released a pest management app that combines select... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto