Actagro announced that the EPA has approved the federal registration for Elicitore PGR. Elicitore is... Read more.
BASF has announced the development of a new herbicide-tolerant rice system. The Provisia Rice System will... Read more.
A1Microbes uses a unique blend of natural microbes formulated to improve plant production, and restore... Read more.
Montana State University researchers have produced two new varieties of the grain triticale, a... Read more.
Farmers and agribusinesses have a new interactive local-to-global weather risk intelligence program at their disposal:... Read more.
Toro announced the latest upgrade to its popular AquaFlow drip irrigation design software, AquaFlow 4.0.... Read more.
Valley Irrigation has added three new options to its VFlex Corner to give growers exactly what they... Read more.
Talbert Manufacturing has manufactured its first trailer with Corsol WB Corrosion Protection, a complete metal... Read more.
Advanced Biological Marketing (ABM) announced the issuance of U.S. Patent No. 8,716,001 for a Trichoderma... Read more.
Trimble announced a new agronomic service that is part of its Connected Farm solution. The new service,... Read more.
With the introduction of the R4045 sprayer, John Deere is adding a higher horsepower, large capacity... Read more.
Three North Dakota State University Extension Service publications are available on one app for smartphone... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture