Syngenta has unveiled plans for the introduction of a new active ingredient. The SDHI fungicide... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced the introduction of Credenz, the company’s first global soybean seed brand, commercially... Read more.
Syngenta announced the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) granted additional registration approvals for the use... Read more.
Brandt, a leading manufacturer of agricultural specialty products, has launched its first app, Brandt Tank... Read more.
Dynamic Weather Solutions Inc. (DWS), a group of Weather Data Scientists who offer software solutions... Read more.
Trimble announced that it is adding another new agronomic service to its Connected Farm solution.... Read more.
Precision Laboratories announces Vertex, a new nonionic surfactant certified by the Council of Producers and... Read more.
As the original innovator of square-by-design fuel trailers, Thunder Creek Equipment brings innovative solutions to... Read more.
Actagro announced that the EPA has approved the federal registration for Elicitore PGR. Elicitore is... Read more.
BASF has announced the development of a new herbicide-tolerant rice system. The Provisia Rice System will... Read more.
A1Microbes uses a unique blend of natural microbes formulated to improve plant production, and restore... Read more.
Montana State University researchers have produced two new varieties of the grain triticale, a... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement