SRC Power Systems' new 8.8-liter propane irrigation engine, offers farmers a new, affordable alternative to... Read more.
The Michigan Agri-Business Association (MABA) announced the launch of its new "Agricultural Mapping... Read more.
University of Illinois Extension has released a new smartphone app for making sprayer-related calculations.... Read more.
The US-EPA has released a new Label Review Manual (LRM) in May 2014. According to the manual, "the... Read more.
Paige Agwire announced release of its new comprehensive product line to deter copper theft. The three-part... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
Unveiled this week, the Enlist Ahead app offers growers and applicators vital herbicide application information... Read more.
Raven Industries’ Applied Technology Division announced Hawkeye, an innovative pressure-based nozzle control system that provides... Read more.
Trimble has added advanced line acquisition technology to its Autopilot automated steering system:... Read more.
As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Eastern Corn Belt, Syngenta reminds growers... Read more.
Now farmers and ranchers can have immediate access to the data being collected by monitors in the... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America