NovAtel Correct with TerraStar service available
NovAtel Inc. announced the release of its 6.400 firmware, NovAtel Correct positioning technology with TerraStar’s precise point positioning (PPP) corrections. Delivered via L-band, TerraStar corrections provide decimeter-level accuracy worldwide on all NovAtel OEM6 high precision receivers, without users having to add base-station infrastructure. Subscriptions to the TerraStar correction service are available to customers through NovAtel’s standard sales process.
NovAtel Correct optimally combines data from multiple GNSS satellite constellations with corrections from a variety of sources, to deliver the position solution. The strategic importance of TerraStar’s decimeter-level correction service to NovAtel’s product offering is reflected in the recent purchase of TerraStar parent company Veripos by Hexagon Group of Sweden.
“The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) nature of TerraStar’s correction service makes them a perfect partner for NovAtel,” stated Sara Masterson, new business development manager for NovAtel.
NovAtel designs, manufactures and sells high precision OEM Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning technology. North American headquarters manufacturer the industry’s most extensive line of OEM receivers, antennas and subsystems. NovAtel Inc. is based in Calgary, Canada.
NovAtel Correct is available for land, air and sea applications, providing customers with one-stop shopping for receivers, antennas and correction services. It provides integrators with the opportunity to choose pricing and subscription options that best match OEM business objectives. More information is available at http://www.novatel.com/ and www.terrastar.net.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement