Precision Ag News
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), more commonly referred to as drones in a majority of media outlets,... Read more.
Case IH announced its new AFS Connect 2.0, a new farm management system that uses advanced telematics... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have sought to maximize yield by planting the hybrid that will perform the... Read more.
Japanese technology firms are applying their expertise in energy-saving and cloud technology to help farmers... Read more.
While the appeal of using unmanned aerial systems by farmers and growers to aid in farm operations... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
Leaf measurements are often critical in plant physiological and ecological studies, but traditional... Read more.
J D Equipment, the largest John Deere dealership group in Ohio, has entered into an agreement with... Read more.
PrecisionHawk announced last week that its UAV platform, the Lancaster Mark III, has been granted... Read more.
Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) is a high-tech tool developed to allow satellite information from the Global... Read more.
BlackBridge announces a strategic partnership with the U.S. company, MDA Information Systems LLC (MDA), to... Read more.
Trimble has added advanced line acquisition technology to its Autopilot automated steering system:... Read more.
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?