Precision Ag News
The Early Proof of Concept (EPOC) team has successfully tracked the encrypted Galileo E6-B and E6-C... Read more.
Ag Leader Technology introduced its latest assisted steering system: OnTrac3. The newly designed OnTrac3 represents... Read more.
AgSense LLC recently released an iPad version of its flagship mobile application WagNet Mobile. This... Read more.
Iteris, Inc., a provider of intelligent traffic management and weather information solutions, is partnering with... Read more.
Cutting edge technology is enabling farmers and agronomists in South Africa to maximize production by... Read more.
Granular has completed a four-month intensive beta testing program with a group of charter customers... Read more.
Kinze Manufacturing, Inc. announced a partnership with Raven Industries to develop a standalone monitor solution... Read more.
Fafinski Mark & Johnson, P.A. announced that it has added an Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) practice... Read more.
AgGateway's Standardized Precision Ag Data Exchange (SPADE) Project has posted documentation that fills a critical... Read more.
F4F Agriculture, a global business dedicated to the farmer-centric digital supply chain, announced it has... Read more.
Remote sensors can play a big part of farming in the future. Those sensors can be on a 10-foot pole... Read more.
Jim Williams, manager of the Federal Aviation Administration’s Office of Unmanned Aerial Systems Integration, said... Read more.
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- Arcadia Co-op to merge with Allied Cooperative
- Wisconsin's Biggest Weed contest winners announced
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Netafim USA announces strategic alliance with T-L Irrigation
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting