Precision Ag News
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there," said Will Rogers. In... Read more.
In an effort to ensure farmers have full agronomic data access along with security and privacy, 360... Read more.
Presentations you hear and the people you meet at each InfoAg Conference offer grist for your mental... Read more.
"Precision agriculture" (was) the trend to watch at this year's Ag Innovation Showcase at the Donald... Read more.
Cargill Inc. is developing a software service that guides farmers on how to plant crops, a foray... Read more.
Orthman, a leading provider of agricultural equipment and implements worldwide, announced the launch of precision... Read more.
The Coalition for the Advancement of Precision Agriculture (CAPA) announced its official launch and upcoming... Read more.
Building on the success of the Outback STX Guidance System, AgJunction has introduced a new Outback... Read more.
Sensor-guided nitrogen application can save corn producers money and increase yields, says Peter Scharf,... Read more.
Building on the proven performance of the industry’s best-selling aftermarket steering systems, Outback Guidance is... Read more.
The Climate Corporation announced that farmer adoption of its Climate Basic service has rapidly spread... Read more.
Trimble announced a significant advancement in its RainWave precipitation monitoring solution that maps precise rainfall... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism