Precision Ag News
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), more commonly referred to as drones in a majority of media outlets,... Read more.
Trimble has launched two applications that work together within its Connected Farm web-based management solution... Read more.
Today’s planter technology allows producers to place seeds precisely where they want them. Now, thanks... Read more.
Case IH announced its new AFS Connect 2.0, a new farm management system that uses advanced telematics... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have sought to maximize yield by planting the hybrid that will perform the... Read more.
Japanese technology firms are applying their expertise in energy-saving and cloud technology to help farmers... Read more.
While the appeal of using unmanned aerial systems by farmers and growers to aid in farm operations... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
Leaf measurements are often critical in plant physiological and ecological studies, but traditional... Read more.
J D Equipment, the largest John Deere dealership group in Ohio, has entered into an agreement with... Read more.
PrecisionHawk announced last week that its UAV platform, the Lancaster Mark III, has been granted... Read more.
Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) is a high-tech tool developed to allow satellite information from the Global... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning