Precision Ag News
Japanese technology firms are applying their expertise in energy-saving and cloud technology to help farmers... Read more.
While the appeal of using unmanned aerial systems by farmers and growers to aid in farm operations... Read more.
WinField continues to strengthen its agricultural technology leadership capabilities with solutions aimed at enabling retailers... Read more.
Leaf measurements are often critical in plant physiological and ecological studies, but traditional... Read more.
J D Equipment, the largest John Deere dealership group in Ohio, has entered into an agreement with... Read more.
PrecisionHawk announced last week that its UAV platform, the Lancaster Mark III, has been granted... Read more.
Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) is a high-tech tool developed to allow satellite information from the Global... Read more.
BlackBridge announces a strategic partnership with the U.S. company, MDA Information Systems LLC (MDA), to... Read more.
Trimble has added advanced line acquisition technology to its Autopilot automated steering system:... Read more.
The fifth of six U.S. test sites chosen to perform research on unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), or... Read more.
A newly launched website will allow persons to audit an irrigation system completely from the... Read more.
Association of Equipment Manufactueres (AEM) leaders recognized the advantage of an industry approach to... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease