Precision Ag News
AgEagle, LLC., announced its new Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) automation and post-flight data processing... Read more.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has awarded a grant to TekWear, LLC, Georgia Institute... Read more.
3D Robotics announced the launch of the new 3DR Mapping Platforms, consisting of the 3DR X8-M (multi-copter)... Read more.
TekWear, LLC, of Buford, Ga., is one of 11 ag technology start-up companies selected to participate... Read more.
Data Mapper announced it will expand its cloud-based platform to ingest data collected by a wider... Read more.
Ask your precision technology provider these questions to ensure you know your data is secure. As... Read more.
AgJunction, a leading provider of innovative hardware and software solutions for precision agriculture, announced that... Read more.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is in the process of changing rules and regulations regarding... Read more.
PrecisionHawk, an information delivery company that uses a small, lightweight UAVs and cloud-based... Read more.
AgReliant Genetics LLC, a leader in seed research, production and quality and the third largest... Read more.
Iteris, Inc., a leader in providing intelligent traffic management and weather information solutions, has released... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation released a series of short educational videos to help farmers... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement