Seven secrets to become an overnight sensation
These seven keys provide the broad brushstrokes to become an overnight sensation. Of course an “overnight sensation” is really a person who’s worked hard for years then it appears they suddenly burst upon the scene. When you harness and leverage these secrets you’ll be well on your way to commanding the influence and positive attention that will help your business grow successfully.
A powerful way to gain the strategic skills and confidence you need to pull it off is with the help of two bestselling authors, Stacey Hall and Denise Michaels. Both know the secrets to creating success in a sea of constant change. In a two and a half day workshop called “Occupy Your Life… NOW!” they teach business owners ways to embrace the skills to become influential and an “overnight sensation” in your own right. For more information, go to http://www.DeniseMichaels.com/seminar.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals