Seven secrets to become an overnight sensation
These seven keys provide the broad brushstrokes to become an overnight sensation. Of course an “overnight sensation” is really a person who’s worked hard for years then it appears they suddenly burst upon the scene. When you harness and leverage these secrets you’ll be well on your way to commanding the influence and positive attention that will help your business grow successfully.
A powerful way to gain the strategic skills and confidence you need to pull it off is with the help of two bestselling authors, Stacey Hall and Denise Michaels. Both know the secrets to creating success in a sea of constant change. In a two and a half day workshop called “Occupy Your Life… NOW!” they teach business owners ways to embrace the skills to become influential and an “overnight sensation” in your own right. For more information, go to http://www.DeniseMichaels.com/seminar.
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- WASDE keeps U.S. corn production unchanged
- Loyalty rebates in Europe and the United States
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning
- Kinze and Raven partner on next generation planter solutions
- Ukraine agriculture in trouble