Oh her? She’s new: A lesson in attitude and performance
How can Sweet Dee improve? She can remember these points:
Attitude drives performance: How she describes her job is just as important as the tasks she performs.
- Take off the blinders: The plane probably really isn’t going to crash, so she should keep in mind that although safety is important, most of her time deals with customer service.
- Perception is everything: Although she might not believe her job is in customer service she needs to let the passengers think that. If she was perceived as being polite then people would more willingly listen to her and act accordingly.
Carl Van, president and CEO of the International Insurance Institute, is a professional public speaker, business course designer and international trainer. His new book, “Attitude, Ability and the 80-20 Rule: The Making of Exceptional Performers” along with the highly acclaimed “Gaining Cooperation” are available at Amazon.com. Veronica Dunbar graduated with her B.S.M.. in Marketing from Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana and is now a consultant specializing in Social Media. Van can be reached at 504-393-4570, http://www.carlvan.org/.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment