Office relationships: The different shoes you have to fill
Sometimes a person has to try many different shoes before they find one pair that fits their business style, personality and budget. Everyone moves through these roles in their career, remember what you learned and keep healthy relationships in the office. Step into your perfect pair of shoes by stepping into a better life; a life that you take control and responsibility for.
With a desire to help others heal emotionally, be healthy and realize their full value, Sharon Bennett, BA, BSN, has been a motivational health and wellness consultant for nearly 16 years. She is the author of the Shoe Fetish Series, the International Library of Poetry’s Editor’s Choice Award 2001 winner, a member of the National Speakers Association and the National Association of Professional Women. For more information, visit ShoeFetishMovement.com, call 888-321-9604, or e-mail ShoeFetishMovement@yahoo.com.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014