Leave a lasting legacy
Taking the steps listed above will help smooth the transition to your new position. Leaving a position on your own terms often allows you to have closure when you move to your next endeavor. For some people, the typical two weeks’ notice allows closure, for others the transition can take months, often while completing one set of projects in the former position while beginning the new one. Do what you can to leave a legacy that helps the next person to succeed with theirs.
Kim Myers, distinguished Toastmaster, is a certified World Class Speaking Coach with more than 40 years of experience. As a former architecture analyst, responsible for setting the strategic software direction for one of the industry leaders in retirement plan processing, she specialized in leading projects, facilitating meetings, providing industry and technical training, and building solid teams. For more information, visit www.yourlegacyspeaks.org.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System