Increase your potential by improving your perception
So, how are you being perceived? Are you reflecting your health or the lack thereof? You can control your reflection for a while, until age or poor health take over. It is important to put your best foot forward in this world. Perception can be critical in a job hire, promotion, sale or deal. You can still be the Superhero you were destined to be by taking a few crucial steps toward health. Bring the superhero back; he is inside you, just waiting to burst out. Who knows, someone may mistake you for Clark Kent!!!
Jill Wade, DDS, MAGD is committed to helping men and women find a natural approach to wellness specializing in oral systemic links to disease. Dr. Wade graduated in 1995 with a doctor of dental surgery degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. In 2000, Dr. Wade was granted fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, and in 2010 she became a Master of the AGD. In her practice she seeks to educate her patients on whole body health, starting with the mouth. The key concept she embraces is centered on a “Circle of Health.” For more information, please visit http://www.stonebriarsmiledesign.com/
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014