Increase your potential by improving your perception
So, how are you being perceived? Are you reflecting your health or the lack thereof? You can control your reflection for a while, until age or poor health take over. It is important to put your best foot forward in this world. Perception can be critical in a job hire, promotion, sale or deal. You can still be the Superhero you were destined to be by taking a few crucial steps toward health. Bring the superhero back; he is inside you, just waiting to burst out. Who knows, someone may mistake you for Clark Kent!!!
Jill Wade, DDS, MAGD is committed to helping men and women find a natural approach to wellness specializing in oral systemic links to disease. Dr. Wade graduated in 1995 with a doctor of dental surgery degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. In 2000, Dr. Wade was granted fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, and in 2010 she became a Master of the AGD. In her practice she seeks to educate her patients on whole body health, starting with the mouth. The key concept she embraces is centered on a “Circle of Health.” For more information, please visit http://www.stonebriarsmiledesign.com/
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America