Increase your potential by improving your perception
So, how are you being perceived? Are you reflecting your health or the lack thereof? You can control your reflection for a while, until age or poor health take over. It is important to put your best foot forward in this world. Perception can be critical in a job hire, promotion, sale or deal. You can still be the Superhero you were destined to be by taking a few crucial steps toward health. Bring the superhero back; he is inside you, just waiting to burst out. Who knows, someone may mistake you for Clark Kent!!!
Jill Wade, DDS, MAGD is committed to helping men and women find a natural approach to wellness specializing in oral systemic links to disease. Dr. Wade graduated in 1995 with a doctor of dental surgery degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. In 2000, Dr. Wade was granted fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, and in 2010 she became a Master of the AGD. In her practice she seeks to educate her patients on whole body health, starting with the mouth. The key concept she embraces is centered on a “Circle of Health.” For more information, please visit http://www.stonebriarsmiledesign.com/
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems