“I don’t have time” is a lie!
These are old rules but they apply to today’s new game. Doing more with less is not only possible, it’s required in today’s economy. As we learn to make better choices with our time, we achieve more control over our lives. We can better balance our work time, our play time, and our rest time. We can relieve pressure and stress and maybe even go home from work on time. You have time to do the things you choose to do. “I don’t have time” is a lie!
James Bain, MBA, is an author, speaker, consultant and coach. He is the founder of the Falcon Performance Institute, a consulting and corporate training firm focused on productive performance. Look for Jim’s soon to be published book, Never Pass on a Chance to P- A Roadmap to Success. To hire Jim or find out more about the Falcon Performance Institute, please visit http://www.fpiteam.com/ or call 352-854-4015.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS