“I don’t have time” is a lie!
These are old rules but they apply to today’s new game. Doing more with less is not only possible, it’s required in today’s economy. As we learn to make better choices with our time, we achieve more control over our lives. We can better balance our work time, our play time, and our rest time. We can relieve pressure and stress and maybe even go home from work on time. You have time to do the things you choose to do. “I don’t have time” is a lie!
James Bain, MBA, is an author, speaker, consultant and coach. He is the founder of the Falcon Performance Institute, a consulting and corporate training firm focused on productive performance. Look for Jim’s soon to be published book, Never Pass on a Chance to P- A Roadmap to Success. To hire Jim or find out more about the Falcon Performance Institute, please visit http://www.fpiteam.com/ or call 352-854-4015.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning