“I don’t have time” is a lie!
These are old rules but they apply to today’s new game. Doing more with less is not only possible, it’s required in today’s economy. As we learn to make better choices with our time, we achieve more control over our lives. We can better balance our work time, our play time, and our rest time. We can relieve pressure and stress and maybe even go home from work on time. You have time to do the things you choose to do. “I don’t have time” is a lie!
James Bain, MBA, is an author, speaker, consultant and coach. He is the founder of the Falcon Performance Institute, a consulting and corporate training firm focused on productive performance. Look for Jim’s soon to be published book, Never Pass on a Chance to P- A Roadmap to Success. To hire Jim or find out more about the Falcon Performance Institute, please visit http://www.fpiteam.com/ or call 352-854-4015.
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- Case IH introduces real-time AFS Connect 2.0
- Bayer CropScience plans 2015 release of new corn herbicide
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease