How to keep a positive attitude in challenging times
Everyone says in life you have to be positive if you want to get somewhere. The question is how can you become positive when negative things keep happening to you? Just like anything, being positive is a habit that can be developed. All you have to do is for the next 30 days when you are faced with a challenge adopt one of the 4 mindsets by reminding yourself that (1) Whatever is troubling you is temporary, (2) Your current setback is an indispensable part of the success puzzle, (3) There is a silver lining or a great opportunity within every challenge and (4) No matter what happens, you must trust that you are part of a much bigger plan.
Andres Lara is an international-selling author and a motivational speaker who speaks to companies and groups from all walks of life on the psychology of how to move forward when you feel like quitting. For more information, info@TheCubanGuy.com, www.TheCubanGuy.com, www.Facebook.com/Motivation911, @motivation911 or call (239) 424-9152.
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership
- New partnership to revitalize global agricultural education
- Advanced Biological Marketing to expand production facility
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- Chinese researchers develop powdery mildew resistant wheat