How to get more customers via public speaking
You want to be the company people think of first when they need what you offer. That’s called having Top of Mind Awareness, and public speaking helps you achieve that. When you gain that Top of Mind Awareness, you’ll have a leg up on your competition and will be perceived as the expert.
Ultimately, speaking about your industry knowledge is one of the easiest and cost-effective ways to bring in new business. So don’t be shy! Get out there and market yourself as an expert/speaker. By doing so, you’ll stand out from the competition and reach new levels of professional success.
Pam Lontos is president of Pam Lontos Consulting. Lontos consults with businesses, speakers, authors, and experts in the areas of marketing, publicity and speaking. She is a past vice president of sales for Disney’s Shamrock Broadcasting. She is the author of "I See Your Name Everywhere: Leverage the Power of the Media to Grow Your Fame, Wealth and Success." She is also a former professional speaker. For more information, call (407) 522-8630 or e-mail PamLontos@gmail.com, www.PamLontos.com.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law