How to create a bully-free work environment
8. Do not play judge between employees. Even if anti-bullying policies require you to do this, it is a mistake. You will increase hostility between them as each one tries to convince you that they are right and the other is wrong. And the one you judge against will hate you, too. If employees have a conflict, instruct them to talk to each other directly, and guide them to do it like friends, without anger.
Good luck! Let the Golden Rule be your guide and people will be happy to work for you.
Israel (Izzy) C. Kalman is a psychotherapist and director of Bullies to Buddies, a program for ending hostility through the practical application of the golden rule. Through his seminars, workshops and DVD, “Turning Workplace Hostility into Harmony,” Izzy is revolutionizing the realm of personal and business relationships. For more information on Izzy’s products and speaking, please visit http://www.Bullies2Buddies.com or call 866-983-1333.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company