Hire fast, fire faster
Action item: Spend time with new employees and pay attention to their activities, attitude and results and take the necessary action.
Not every hire is the right hire and not every job is the right job, but accepting a bad decision is wrong-for everyone involved. A leader does a disservice to the team, the organization and the “bad hire” by not taking immediate action.
Nathan Jamail, president of the Jamail Development Group and author of "The Sales Leaders Playbook," is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur and corporate coach. As a former executive director for Sprint, and business owner of several small businesses, Jamail travels the country helping individuals and organizations achieve maximum success. For more information, visit www.NathanJamail.com or contact 972-377-0030.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants