Hire fast, fire faster
Action item: Spend time with new employees and pay attention to their activities, attitude and results and take the necessary action.
Not every hire is the right hire and not every job is the right job, but accepting a bad decision is wrong-for everyone involved. A leader does a disservice to the team, the organization and the “bad hire” by not taking immediate action.
Nathan Jamail, president of the Jamail Development Group and author of "The Sales Leaders Playbook," is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur and corporate coach. As a former executive director for Sprint, and business owner of several small businesses, Jamail travels the country helping individuals and organizations achieve maximum success. For more information, visit www.NathanJamail.com or contact 972-377-0030.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting