Hire fast, fire faster
Action item: Spend time with new employees and pay attention to their activities, attitude and results and take the necessary action.
Not every hire is the right hire and not every job is the right job, but accepting a bad decision is wrong-for everyone involved. A leader does a disservice to the team, the organization and the “bad hire” by not taking immediate action.
Nathan Jamail, president of the Jamail Development Group and author of "The Sales Leaders Playbook," is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur and corporate coach. As a former executive director for Sprint, and business owner of several small businesses, Jamail travels the country helping individuals and organizations achieve maximum success. For more information, visit www.NathanJamail.com or contact 972-377-0030.
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- ASA, EPA to hold Q&A webinar on proposed water rule
- AFBF launches first annual rural entrepreneurship challenge
- U.S. Grains Council calls on China to approve trait in DDGs
- Renegotiating cash rents down for 2015
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program