Eight ways to be memorable at networking events
When you do this, you’re saying about each other exactly what you would love your prospects to know, but modesty prevents you from telling them. Also, by saying something interesting, memorable, or funny, you become objects of interest to your listeners. Imagine the next day when they go to work and talk about the networking event they attended. They will repeat your funny lines, making themselves an object of interest. Any time you can make someone feel good about themselves, they are very likely to remember you!
8. Always send a note or brochure the next day to the people you have met. Keep business cards, and make notes of what you said for when you meet them at another event.
These are all positive, pleasant, easy ways to be memorable. Get the most out of your networking time and energy by making yourself worth remembering!
Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE, keynote speaker, executive speech coach and sales presentation skills expert, works with organizations and individuals who realize they gain a competitive edge through powerful, persuasive, presentation skills. She builds leaders, transforms sales teams, and delights audiences. Fripp is past-president of the National Speakers Association. To learn more, contact her at http://www.Fripp.com, (415) 753-6556, @PFripp, or PFripp@ix.netcom.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.