Customer satisfaction requires more than satisfactory service
No, the customer is NOT always right; but the customer does always have the right to make the final buying decision. Therefore, the way a prospective buyer is treated really does matter- with respect to their initial buy, their future purchase considerations and for the story they tell of their experience.
Diane Ciotta is the founder of The Keynote Effect, where she presents a passionate message of accountability and encourages activities to conquer complacency. As a professional speaker with more than 20 years of sales training experience, she is also co-author of the book, “Pushing to the Front,” with Brian Tracy. For more information, please visit www.thekeynoteeffect.com, e-mail email@example.com or call 732-672-7942.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.