Be as resilient as a rubber BAND
Now before you think that going through this process will take too much time, remember that as you get comfortable with the steps, BAND can happen in a matter of seconds. It’s the idea that you are applying practical problem solving skills quickly and instinctively to help you do a better job, get along better with your family, and finish a day feeling that you can…and did…excel in your ability to take care of things.
Elaine Dumler is an author, speaker and “separations expert” who helps military families transition through all phases of deployment. Using techniques and strategies she taught military families, Elaine helps business people improve morale, profits and productivity. Her books, “I’m Already Home…Again” and “The Road Home” provide resources and connection strategies for maintaining life balance. For more information, call (303) 430-0592 or visit www.ImAlreadyHome.com.
No matching related articles at this time.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants