Be as resilient as a rubber BAND
Now before you think that going through this process will take too much time, remember that as you get comfortable with the steps, BAND can happen in a matter of seconds. It’s the idea that you are applying practical problem solving skills quickly and instinctively to help you do a better job, get along better with your family, and finish a day feeling that you can…and did…excel in your ability to take care of things.
Elaine Dumler is an author, speaker and “separations expert” who helps military families transition through all phases of deployment. Using techniques and strategies she taught military families, Elaine helps business people improve morale, profits and productivity. Her books, “I’m Already Home…Again” and “The Road Home” provide resources and connection strategies for maintaining life balance. For more information, call (303) 430-0592 or visit www.ImAlreadyHome.com.
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture