Focus on Business
Sometime back in 1995 I was invited to speak at a real estate conference. One of the other speakers... Read more.
Let's face it, a major challenge to the sales process is that it is often difficult to put the time... Read more.
With the recent run-up in the price of farmland in recent months, the issue of allocation of the purchase... Read more.
In recent years, the S corporation has become a popular choice for structuring businesses, for holding... Read more.
Keeping up-with technology, with competitors, with anything in business or life-is a fool's game. Think... Read more.
One of the most intriguing issues that surfaces when working in organizations is the lack of effort... Read more.
By Venus Opal Reese, Ph.D. Imagine: five years, 10 years, decades of your life you have poured into... Read more.
By Joelle Jay, Ph.D. As a business leader, you know one of your key tasks is to keep your team motivated.... Read more.
By Dr. Linda Seger For the last few thousand years, we have learned to think through a linear thinking... Read more.
By Rhonda R. Savage, DDS It's true: people who owe you money do not like you! They feel guilty if... Read more.
By Rhonda Savage, DDS If you've ever been in a management position, there's a good chance you had... Read more.
By Danita Johnson Hughes, Ph.D. Leaders are found in almost every stratum of life — in companies,... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement