Focus on Business
Sometimes leadership requires making hard decisions and choosing a path that goes against the norm.... Read more.
By Barbara Hemphill Kathy is the office manager for a large corporation. The great news is that the... Read more.
By Marsha Friedman, CEO of EMSI Public Relations In the world of sales, trust is king. You can advertise,... Read more.
By Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE Salespeople are incredible. Like Hollywood actors, whenever they open their mouths,... Read more.
By Jim Whitt Before you invest time and money in traditional strategic planning consider this —... Read more.
By Marti MacGibbon, CADC II, ACRPS Attitude is everything. Gratitude is the ultimate attitude adjustment.... Read more.
By Walt Zeglinski Even as the economy hints at making a rebound, markets are becoming more competitive... Read more.
By Jamie MacVicar Rarely will an e-mail, a tweet or a brochure make a sale. But personal, congenial,... Read more.
By Don Farrell You are on an airplane and you strike up a conversation with the person next to you.... Read more.
by Dave Geenans, Inhance Leadership Even with all the leadership writings and seminars over the last... Read more.
By Rhonda R. Savage, DDS Across the U.S., employers and employees alike are struggling. Businesses are... Read more.
By Jean Kelley Credibility is not something you automatically have, nor is it something you can bestow... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta