Focus on Business
In today’s business environment, where every firm has to focus intensely on the ways in which... Read more.
The difference between successful business people, entrepreneurs, athletes, authors — anyone, and those who are... Read more.
If you are a fan of the show “Seinfeld,” you will remember an episode where George concludes... Read more.
One of the biggest financial mistakes many small business owners make is focusing too heavily on profitability... Read more.
Sometimes leadership requires making hard decisions and choosing a path that goes against the norm.... Read more.
By Barbara Hemphill Kathy is the office manager for a large corporation. The great news is that the... Read more.
By Marsha Friedman, CEO of EMSI Public Relations In the world of sales, trust is king. You can advertise,... Read more.
By Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE Salespeople are incredible. Like Hollywood actors, whenever they open their mouths,... Read more.
By Jim Whitt Before you invest time and money in traditional strategic planning consider this —... Read more.
By Marti MacGibbon, CADC II, ACRPS Attitude is everything. Gratitude is the ultimate attitude adjustment.... Read more.
By Walt Zeglinski Even as the economy hints at making a rebound, markets are becoming more competitive... Read more.
By Jamie MacVicar Rarely will an e-mail, a tweet or a brochure make a sale. But personal, congenial,... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law