Focus on Business
The difference between successful business people, entrepreneurs, athletes, authors — anyone, and those who are... Read more.
If you are a fan of the show “Seinfeld,” you will remember an episode where George concludes... Read more.
One of the biggest financial mistakes many small business owners make is focusing too heavily on profitability... Read more.
Sometimes leadership requires making hard decisions and choosing a path that goes against the norm.... Read more.
By Barbara Hemphill Kathy is the office manager for a large corporation. The great news is that the... Read more.
By Marsha Friedman, CEO of EMSI Public Relations In the world of sales, trust is king. You can advertise,... Read more.
By Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE Salespeople are incredible. Like Hollywood actors, whenever they open their mouths,... Read more.
By Jim Whitt Before you invest time and money in traditional strategic planning consider this —... Read more.
By Marti MacGibbon, CADC II, ACRPS Attitude is everything. Gratitude is the ultimate attitude adjustment.... Read more.
By Walt Zeglinski Even as the economy hints at making a rebound, markets are becoming more competitive... Read more.
By Jamie MacVicar Rarely will an e-mail, a tweet or a brochure make a sale. But personal, congenial,... Read more.
By Don Farrell You are on an airplane and you strike up a conversation with the person next to you.... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease