Focus on Business
Smart phones now account for 27 percent of the mobile phone market led by nearly 50 million iPhone... Read more.
Jim was the perfect candidate with many years of solid experience as a professional sales rep and... Read more.
Leaders are change agents. It is impossible to lead people into an unknown future without knowing... Read more.
How many times do you hear, “The customer only cares about the price”? Most companies... Read more.
In order to excel in your work, in your life, or as a leader, you need to commit to continuous learning.... Read more.
A traveler attempting to book a ticket by phone became frustrated after choosing from a menu of endless... Read more.
A lot of people have given up on this idea. They act as if their lives are limited to a series of... Read more.
Many lenders today may feel a little bit like Max, Mel Gibson’s iconic character in the 1980s... Read more.
A frequent refrain of top managers is "we need to do a better job of holding people accountable."... Read more.
Flash back almost three years ago, to the “technical” end of the Great Recession in June... Read more.
Along with the existence of positive and constructive team roles, negative and destructive agendas can... Read more.
About half of all new businesses started in the U.S. will be out of business within five years. Or... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals