Three changes that can enhance your career trajectory
A New You
When you engage in abundant thinking, focus on creativity, and practice emotional nonattachment, you’re actually changing your perception of your career, of the job market, and of yourself. As a result, you gain the confidence needed to make a major change in your professional life. In fact, the more you apply these three mindset principles, the more successful you’ll be in all areas of life.
Marty Martin has been speaking and training nationally and internationally for many years. His book, "Taming Disruptive Behavior," is being published by The American College of Physician Executives (ACPE). Martin is the director of the health sector management MBA Concentration and associate professor in the College of Commerce at DePaul University in Chicago, Ill. For more information, visit his website: http://www.drmartymartin.com.
- Ag markets remained weak Wednesday morning
- Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
- EU wheat exporters to benefit from Black Sea turmoil
- Seeds keep vital much longer when stored without oxygen
- Global food safety agreement signed by China and UC Davis
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement