Avoid burnout and maximize productivity
How do we build the necessary skills for an unforgiving work environment characterized by long hours and diminished resources? Imagine you have type 1 diabetes. Through the challenge of managing a chronic disease, those with type 1 diabetes are more equipped to recognize how to sustain themselves. They need to for their very survival. Now, we live in a world where that’s required of all of us.
Andrew Deutscher is a speaker for The Energy Project and author of "typecast – Amazing People Overcoming the Chronic Disease of type 1 Diabetes," to be released Fall 2013. As the parent of a type 1 child, he is a passionate advocate for type 1 diabetes, serving on multiple committees for JDRF Georgia. For more information, call (646) 334-4381 or e-mail Andrew@mytypecast.com.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture