Avoid burnout and maximize productivity
How do we build the necessary skills for an unforgiving work environment characterized by long hours and diminished resources? Imagine you have type 1 diabetes. Through the challenge of managing a chronic disease, those with type 1 diabetes are more equipped to recognize how to sustain themselves. They need to for their very survival. Now, we live in a world where that’s required of all of us.
Andrew Deutscher is a speaker for The Energy Project and author of "typecast – Amazing People Overcoming the Chronic Disease of type 1 Diabetes," to be released Fall 2013. As the parent of a type 1 child, he is a passionate advocate for type 1 diabetes, serving on multiple committees for JDRF Georgia. For more information, call (646) 334-4381 or e-mail Andrew@mytypecast.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company