Avoid burnout and maximize productivity
How do we build the necessary skills for an unforgiving work environment characterized by long hours and diminished resources? Imagine you have type 1 diabetes. Through the challenge of managing a chronic disease, those with type 1 diabetes are more equipped to recognize how to sustain themselves. They need to for their very survival. Now, we live in a world where that’s required of all of us.
Andrew Deutscher is a speaker for The Energy Project and author of "typecast – Amazing People Overcoming the Chronic Disease of type 1 Diabetes," to be released Fall 2013. As the parent of a type 1 child, he is a passionate advocate for type 1 diabetes, serving on multiple committees for JDRF Georgia. For more information, call (646) 334-4381 or e-mail Andrew@mytypecast.com.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?