Avoid burnout and maximize productivity
How do we build the necessary skills for an unforgiving work environment characterized by long hours and diminished resources? Imagine you have type 1 diabetes. Through the challenge of managing a chronic disease, those with type 1 diabetes are more equipped to recognize how to sustain themselves. They need to for their very survival. Now, we live in a world where that’s required of all of us.
Andrew Deutscher is a speaker for The Energy Project and author of "typecast – Amazing People Overcoming the Chronic Disease of type 1 Diabetes," to be released Fall 2013. As the parent of a type 1 child, he is a passionate advocate for type 1 diabetes, serving on multiple committees for JDRF Georgia. For more information, call (646) 334-4381 or e-mail Andrew@mytypecast.com.
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- Case IH introduces real-time AFS Connect 2.0
- Bayer CropScience plans 2015 release of new corn herbicide
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease