3 keys for a successful content marketing campaign
Make Content Marketing Work for You
Content marketing is a way to expand your reach, build relevancy in the search engines to gain traffic and visibility, and convert readers into buyers. Realize, though, that content marketing is just one piece of having a winning online marketing strategy. No single technique or strategy will make your business profitable. However, when you combine content marketing with all the other online and offline marketing activities you do, you’ll soon realize the success and profits you deserve.
With 11 years of experience in Internet Marketing, Jen Alsip is the content marketing manager for Volume 9, Inc., helping put together strategies for her clients to improve their outreach and personalize the information they are putting out on the Internet. Volume 9 creates custom search marketing campaigns for clients, including a mix of SEO, paid search management, social media, local search marketing and website development for more than 100 clients and 200 managed websites. For more information, visit www.volume9inc.com.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals