How to keep a positive attitude in challenging times
Everyone says in life you have to be positive if you want to get somewhere. The question is how can you become positive when negative things keep happening to you? Just like anything, being positive is a habit that can be developed. All you have to do is for the next 30 days when you are faced with a challenge adopt one of the 4 mindsets by reminding yourself that (1) Whatever is troubling you is temporary, (2) Your current setback is an indispensable part of the success puzzle, (3) There is a silver lining or a great opportunity within every challenge and (4) No matter what happens, you must trust that you are part of a much bigger plan.
Andres Lara is an international-selling author and a motivational speaker who speaks to companies and groups from all walks of life on the psychology of how to move forward when you feel like quitting. For more information, info@TheCubanGuy.com, www.TheCubanGuy.com, www.Facebook.com/Motivation911, @motivation911 or call (239) 424-9152.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company