Office relationships: The different shoes you have to fill
Sometimes a person has to try many different shoes before they find one pair that fits their business style, personality and budget. Everyone moves through these roles in their career, remember what you learned and keep healthy relationships in the office. Step into your perfect pair of shoes by stepping into a better life; a life that you take control and responsibility for.
With a desire to help others heal emotionally, be healthy and realize their full value, Sharon Bennett, BA, BSN, has been a motivational health and wellness consultant for nearly 16 years. She is the author of the Shoe Fetish Series, the International Library of Poetry’s Editor’s Choice Award 2001 winner, a member of the National Speakers Association and the National Association of Professional Women. For more information, visit ShoeFetishMovement.com, call 888-321-9604, or e-mail ShoeFetishMovement@yahoo.com.
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade