Weed Management News
Source: Rich Zollinger, Extension Weed Specialist, North Dakota State University Broadleaf weeds can sometimes grow rapidly... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Extension Weed Management Specialist; Jeff Whitworth, Extension Entomologist; Jim Shroyer, Extension Agronomy... Read more.
Source: Curtis Thompson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University Areas in Kansas that received plenty of... Read more.
Source: Robert Klein, Extension Western Nebraska Crops Specialist; Greg Kruger, Extension Cropping Systems Specialist; Jeff... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University Broadleaf weeds can sometimes grow rapidly in... Read more.
Source: North Dakota State University Wheat streak mosaic continues to be confirmed in wheat samples coming... Read more.
Source: Joel Ransom, NDSU Extension Agronomist, Crop and Pest Report For the first time since my arrival... Read more.
The video below is a short version (3:40) of the full-length video, "Scouting for Glyphosate Resistance,"... Read more.
Source: Kansas State University Kansas State University scientists have completed long-term evaluations of a limited number... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University Mustards are a common broadleaf weed in... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting