Weed Management News
Source: Ohio State University Winter annual populations in many fields seem to be low to fairly nonexistent... Read more.
Source: James Martin, University of Kentucky The problems we are seeing with volunteer corn this season... Read more.
Source: Purdue University The most important thing farmers can do to control weeds in the 2011 wheat... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University Downy brome is one of the most... Read more.
Source: Rich Zollinger, Extension Weed Specialist, North Dakota State University Broadleaf weeds can sometimes grow rapidly... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Extension Weed Management Specialist; Jeff Whitworth, Extension Entomologist; Jim Shroyer, Extension Agronomy... Read more.
Source: Curtis Thompson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University Areas in Kansas that received plenty of... Read more.
Source: Robert Klein, Extension Western Nebraska Crops Specialist; Greg Kruger, Extension Cropping Systems Specialist; Jeff... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University Broadleaf weeds can sometimes grow rapidly in... Read more.
Source: North Dakota State University Wheat streak mosaic continues to be confirmed in wheat samples coming... Read more.
Source: Joel Ransom, NDSU Extension Agronomist, Crop and Pest Report For the first time since my arrival... Read more.
The video below is a short version (3:40) of the full-length video, "Scouting for Glyphosate Resistance,"... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture