Weed Management News
Source: Mark Bernards, Extenson Weeds Specialist and Lowell Sandell, Extension Educator, Weed Science, University of... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist and Curtis Thompson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta in North America announced federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of Sierra herbicide,... Read more.
Source: Dow AgroSciences Thanks to new Starane Flex herbicide, cereals growers can now base cropping decisions... Read more.
Source: Bob Hartzler, Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University Waterhemp caused significant economic losses for... Read more.
Source: Arysta LifeScience New Supremacy Herbicide is the latest innovation offered to cereal growers by Arysta... Read more.
Source: Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University There are several herbicide options for controlling... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Extension As farmers wait for their winter wheat crops to awaken from a seasonal... Read more.
Source: Ohio State University Extension The first half of November is usually an effective time to... Read more.
Source: Weed Technology The best method to combat weeds is not one method, but a combination of approaches.... Read more.
Source: Curtis Thompson, Weed Management Specialist, Kansas State University With row crop harvest underway, it's time... Read more.
Source: Ohio State University Winter annual populations in many fields seem to be low to fairly nonexistent... Read more.
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals