Weed Management News
A weed might have the simple definition of being a plant out of place. But winter annual weeds can... Read more.
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
With high wheat prices, producers should pay special attention to every management practice that can... Read more.
Less than perfect wheat stands this past spring and ample spring and early summer precipitation allowed... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
Many producers may be planning to burn their wheat stubble this summer to help control volunteer plants,... Read more.
Source: Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station Before planting a row crop after failed wheat, producers... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta in North America announced federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of Axial Star... Read more.
Source: Bill Johnson and Glenn Nice, Purdue University The perennial weeds wild garlic (Allium vineale) and... Read more.
Source: Doug Shoup, Southeast Area Crops and Soils Specialist and Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist,... Read more.
Source: Mark Bernards, Extension Weeds Specialist and Lowell Sandell, Extension Educator - Weed Science, University... Read more.
Source: Dan Rajzer, Michigan State University Extension The introduction of glyphosate-resistant crops such as soybeans,... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement