Weed Management News
A weed might have the simple definition of being a plant out of place. But winter annual weeds can... Read more.
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
With high wheat prices, producers should pay special attention to every management practice that can... Read more.
Less than perfect wheat stands this past spring and ample spring and early summer precipitation allowed... Read more.
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
Many producers may be planning to burn their wheat stubble this summer to help control volunteer plants,... Read more.
Source: Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station Before planting a row crop after failed wheat, producers... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Syngenta in North America announced federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of Axial Star... Read more.
Source: Bill Johnson and Glenn Nice, Purdue University The perennial weeds wild garlic (Allium vineale) and... Read more.
Source: Doug Shoup, Southeast Area Crops and Soils Specialist and Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist,... Read more.
Source: Mark Bernards, Extension Weeds Specialist and Lowell Sandell, Extension Educator - Weed Science, University... Read more.
Source: Dan Rajzer, Michigan State University Extension The introduction of glyphosate-resistant crops such as soybeans,... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta