Weed Management News
Winter wheat growers need to start scouting their fields and planning to control weeds that have survived... Read more.
The warm weather recently have caused wheat to start greening up in most areas of the state. If this... Read more.
Winter wheat will soon be emerging from dormancy in many wheat-growing states, and weeds will quickly... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approved the sale of Huskie Complete herbicide for post-emergence use... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
A weed might have the simple definition of being a plant out of place. But winter annual weeds can... Read more.
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
With high wheat prices, producers should pay special attention to every management practice that can... Read more.
Less than perfect wheat stands this past spring and ample spring and early summer precipitation allowed... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report