Weed Management News
Southwest wheat growers are finding an increasing problem with herbicide resistant ryegrass. The herbicides that... Read more.
The date on the calendar may indicate that we are still in the winter season, but the weather outside... Read more.
Winter wheat growers need to start scouting their fields and planning to control weeds that have survived... Read more.
The warm weather recently have caused wheat to start greening up in most areas of the state. If this... Read more.
Winter wheat will soon be emerging from dormancy in many wheat-growing states, and weeds will quickly... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approved the sale of Huskie Complete herbicide for post-emergence use... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
A weed might have the simple definition of being a plant out of place. But winter annual weeds can... Read more.
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?