Weed Management News
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Preemergence herbicides with residual activity are used routinely in most crops, including corn, grain sorghum,... Read more.
Recent rains in much of Kansas have brought on a flush of volunteer wheat. Any field of volunteer... Read more.
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
Some areas in Kansas have received just enough rainfall to have rather large broadleaf and grassy... Read more.
Each year wheat producers lose millions of dollars in potential income by not controlling volunteer... Read more.
Washington State University has been developing the university’s first two-gene Clearfield wheat variety since 2006... Read more.
Getting kochia under control in any cropping system that includes wheat begins with the wheat crop... Read more.
Syngenta announced federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of Foxfire herbicide to control annual grass... Read more.
Southwest wheat growers are finding an increasing problem with herbicide resistant ryegrass. The herbicides that... Read more.
The date on the calendar may indicate that we are still in the winter season, but the weather outside... Read more.
Winter wheat growers need to start scouting their fields and planning to control weeds that have survived... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease