Weed Management News
03/12/2012 7:00:00 AM
Winter wheat growers need to start scouting their fields and planning to control weeds that have survived... Read more.
03/07/2012 6:50:00 AM
The warm weather recently have caused wheat to start greening up in most areas of the state. If this... Read more.
02/22/2012 12:15:00 PM
Winter wheat will soon be emerging from dormancy in many wheat-growing states, and weeds will quickly... Read more.
02/20/2012 7:00:00 AM
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
02/02/2012 7:15:00 AM
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approved the sale of Huskie Complete herbicide for post-emergence use... Read more.
01/23/2012 4:00:00 PM
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will co-sponsor an upcoming scientific summit... Read more.
10/26/2011 7:00:00 AM
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
10/24/2011 7:00:00 AM
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
10/19/2011 3:45:00 PM
A weed might have the simple definition of being a plant out of place. But winter annual weeds can... Read more.
09/19/2011 7:00:00 AM
Herbicide options for burndown of existing weeds prior to planting of no-till wheat include glyphosate,... Read more.
09/12/2011 7:00:00 AM
With high wheat prices, producers should pay special attention to every management practice that can... Read more.
08/24/2011 7:00:00 AM
Less than perfect wheat stands this past spring and ample spring and early summer precipitation allowed... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.