Weed Management News
The January 2013 Wheat Crop Update contained a short section about preventing the development of ALS-resistant... Read more.
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
In various regions of eastern Kansas, an increasing number of producers are utilizing planters with... Read more.
Setting the stage for a quality wheat crop and a profitable growing season hinges on the ability to... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
Consider the need for weed control in wheat and barley this fall. Dense populations of winter... Read more.
In most cases, there is no question that volunteer wheat should be controlled so that it is dead two... Read more.
(Note: The following article is largely from a Colorado State University fact sheet by K.G. Beck,... Read more.
Healthy fields bring higher yields but may also serve as beacons for hungry insects. Although the... Read more.
Proper weed management is important for the success of winter crops after the fall harvest, a Purdue... Read more.
Over the next month or two, wheat stands will hopefully become established over most of the state.... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting