Weed Management News
Some areas of Kansas have unusually thin wheat stands because of dry conditions last fall and early... Read more.
Seven or eight years ago the main weed call in wheat was Italian ryegrass. That has changed over the... Read more.
The January 2013 Wheat Crop Update contained a short section about preventing the development of ALS-resistant... Read more.
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
In various regions of eastern Kansas, an increasing number of producers are utilizing planters with... Read more.
Setting the stage for a quality wheat crop and a profitable growing season hinges on the ability to... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
Consider the need for weed control in wheat and barley this fall. Dense populations of winter... Read more.
In most cases, there is no question that volunteer wheat should be controlled so that it is dead two... Read more.
(Note: The following article is largely from a Colorado State University fact sheet by K.G. Beck,... Read more.
Healthy fields bring higher yields but may also serve as beacons for hungry insects. Although the... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?