Weed Management News
Glyphosate drift from burndown fields to wheat is starting to show up in areas around Arkansas. The... Read more.
Mother Nature is keeping winter wheat farmers on the edge of their seats as they watch the weather... Read more.
Some areas of Kansas have unusually thin wheat stands because of dry conditions last fall and early... Read more.
Seven or eight years ago the main weed call in wheat was Italian ryegrass. That has changed over the... Read more.
The January 2013 Wheat Crop Update contained a short section about preventing the development of ALS-resistant... Read more.
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
In various regions of eastern Kansas, an increasing number of producers are utilizing planters with... Read more.
Setting the stage for a quality wheat crop and a profitable growing season hinges on the ability to... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species and henbit. These... Read more.
Consider the need for weed control in wheat and barley this fall. Dense populations of winter... Read more.
In most cases, there is no question that volunteer wheat should be controlled so that it is dead two... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning