Weed Management News
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
BASF announced that Zidua herbicide has received federal registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
The University of Tennessee has fielded a number of calls from folks who believe that they are seeing... Read more.
Oakley CL is a new hard red winter wheat Clearfield variety released this fall by the Kansas Agricultural... Read more.
With wheat harvest in the rear-view mirror and the thought of threatening springtime pests approaching,... Read more.
There are now several 2-gene Clearfield wheat varieties on the market: AP503 CL2 from Syngenta/AgriPro,... Read more.
Italian ryegrass (Lolium perenne ssp. multiflorum) is a serious weed in wheat production and continues... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species, henbit, and marestail.... Read more.
Metribuzin is an important herbicide for controlling numerous weed species in wheat. It is primary... Read more.
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
If producers choose to burn their wheat stubble, timing is important. It’s best to burn as late... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease