Weed Management News
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
BASF announced that Zidua herbicide has received federal registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
There are several herbicide options for controlling winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat. Generally, fall... Read more.
The University of Tennessee has fielded a number of calls from folks who believe that they are seeing... Read more.
Oakley CL is a new hard red winter wheat Clearfield variety released this fall by the Kansas Agricultural... Read more.
With wheat harvest in the rear-view mirror and the thought of threatening springtime pests approaching,... Read more.
There are now several 2-gene Clearfield wheat varieties on the market: AP503 CL2 from Syngenta/AgriPro,... Read more.
Italian ryegrass (Lolium perenne ssp. multiflorum) is a serious weed in wheat production and continues... Read more.
The main winter annual broadleaf weeds in wheat in Kansas are the mustard species, henbit, and marestail.... Read more.
Metribuzin is an important herbicide for controlling numerous weed species in wheat. It is primary... Read more.
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report