Weed Management News
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
Common chickweed (Stellaria media) that is resistant to Group 2, or ALS-inhibiting herbicides, is... Read more.
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Growers need a solid strategy to thwart yield-robbing weeds after they plant winter wheat this season. An... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Due to rainfall across the entire state, many fields of wheat stubble in Kansas have rather large... Read more.
Canadian farmers will have new tools to fight weed resistance in their wheat and barley crops,... Read more.
Recent rains in parts of Kansas have caused weeds to begin growing rapidly, and in some cases overtaking... Read more.
When there’s a lack of rainfall, there’s limited moisture available for development of a strong... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement