Weed Management News
Eliminating weed seeds before they can establish new plants is a practical and effective means of... Read more.
Growers need a solid strategy to thwart yield-robbing weeds after they plant winter wheat this season. An... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
Judging by the number of phone calls he receives, Dallas Peterson is very popular this time of year. The... Read more.
Due to rainfall across the entire state, many fields of wheat stubble in Kansas have rather large... Read more.
Canadian farmers will have new tools to fight weed resistance in their wheat and barley crops,... Read more.
Recent rains in parts of Kansas have caused weeds to begin growing rapidly, and in some cases overtaking... Read more.
When there’s a lack of rainfall, there’s limited moisture available for development of a strong... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
There has been more metribuzin injury on wheat stands this year than we have seen in more than a decade.... Read more.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto