Syngenta updates weed resistance Web tool
Recently enhanced to improve user experience and offer new interactive tools, ResistanceFighter.com offers the latest information regarding weed resistance.
Available tools include:
- Weed Resistance Maps: To find out just how close weed resistance is to growers in your coverage area and what hard to control weeds growers are reporting, check out this resource found under the “Resistance Fighter” dropdown menu on the homepage.
- Solutions Builder: To create customized weed management programs based on input regarding location, crop, tillage practice and troublesome weeds in your coverage area, visit this page.
- Field Blog: Updated weekly, this blog provides insights from potential sources including Syngenta experts, university researchers and the Resistance Fighter of the Year winners about current resistance issues throughout the country.
- News Articles: Find out what other media outlets are saying about this pertinent and highly publicized issue.
- University Research: Read current university findings regarding weed resistance and what current recommendations are for controlling problem weeds.
Bookmark ResistanceFighter.com on your computer today to stay informed about weed resistance and how it can affect your coverage area! For text message alerts regarding weed management news, text RFYNFC (for Northern updates) or RFYSFC (for Southern updates) to 97063.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company